- We no longer provide Vivitrol injections, but DO provide Naltrexone oral prescriptions if appropriate.
- "probably"- OTC Detox Products a SCAM ! www.vox.com/2016/9/13/12894190/detox-products-scam we don't endorse everything they say in this article, it's a bit of a comedy sketch, but the jist of it is true. Detox OTC version, is not the same as Detox inpatient version.
- NPR.org: Kratom Gets Reprieve From DEA, again, doesn't mean we endorse it... just that it probably shouldn't be a class I controlled substance, that would be quite a stretch of the imagination without more research, ...like many other things that are in the "get high class" and we just don't know the long term effects of yet...
- 2016-17 Flu Season - CDC http://www.cdc.gov/flu/consumer/index.html
- Get your Vitamins from Food not Pills ! ...but here are a couple you might consider taking... http://www.msn.com/en-us/health/wellness/most-vitamins-are-useless-but-here-are-the-ones-you-should-take/ar-AAiRM8A#page=1
- DABS- NOT your fathers pot ! http://www.cnbc.com/2014/02/26/dabsmarijuanas-explosive-secret.html mental health problems? yup....
- Carfentanil can kill you just by touching it! Beware...Carfentanil is a Schedule II substance under the Controlled Substances Act and is used as a tranquilizing agent for elephants and other large mammals(not humans). Carfentanil is approximately 100 times more potent than fentanyl (which is 50x stronger than heroin), and can be lethal at the 2-milligram dose ! .... btw there is very little heroin out there... (it's all fentanyl lately, (none seen on routine testing in clinics for months, & everyone coming into re-habs are pos. for fentanyl). Raw materials come from China, to small labs in Canada and Mexico, then to the US.
- Why People are dying ! 1 narcan doesn't reverse this very well ! (takes many if at all)
Meditation- does it change the brain? -yes!
Smart Recovery Events
Outside Agency Help Lines:
New Hampshire Statewide Addiction Crisis Line:
1-844-711-HELP (4357) 24/7
ANY Crisis Text HOT Line: TEXT "GO" to 741741
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (24/7): 1-800-273-8255
Domestic Violence (24/7): 1-866-644-3574
Sexual Assault (24/7): 1-800-277-5570
© 2016-2017 Insight Medical Group, LLC All Rights Reserved
428 Lafayette Rd Hampton, NH. 03842
Join our mailing list today!